Saturday, March 27, 2010

First question to answer

How, when and why did you start writing?
by Harley D. Palmer
 
I would say not until I found some interesting contests on WDC  that I even started writing anything other than class assignments. This was three years ago. Basically same time I took Creative writing class in high school and ended up having a published poem. I am inspired by crazy or seemingly impossible-to-write prompts. The only way for me to be in first place is if I was the only one who entered. One of my friends who knew about the website long before I knew her wanted to go into journalism. She has awsome writing and knows how to show details and such in a realistic way. If it weren't for her I wouldn't have found great contests to enter. Writer's Prompt and a few others I have joined. As far as novels go I only write during National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). And for scripts? Well that is Script Frenzy which I'd be a first year participant in. Again crazy or seemingly impossible is my only inspirations for writing. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment