Saturday, December 3, 2011

December begins

I have accomplished ~54,000 words total during November, beating the time it took to write that 50k words by 4 hours-> so 7 p.m. instead of 11 p.m.Quite an accomplishment and definitely will go for more words next time and a two win streak. Grats for those who won NaNoWriMo and/or reached their goals. I have two throw-away novels and one to edit now- at least those throw-away novels is what I have a dead-end on. Check out plotwrimo.com for something to do if the novel is complete! There are fun exercises to help out, well a serious writer might take them seriously. *shrugs* Everyone has their own ways of doing things and that's how it should be. Have fun! I will try remembering to make a post around Christmas time, or December 25th. For now Finals is on my list of what to focus on.

12/3/11 Edit: incorrect link

No comments:

Post a Comment